Ramblings

Each day is filled with ups and downs. Each day holds endless possibilities. 
And at the end of every day I hope that I was kind. I hope that I treated people like I want to be treated. I hope to sing each song without the worry about who will applaud but just to portray the joy in my heart.
I've learned in all my years that it is not how people treat us but how we react (or don't) that is the measure of our character.
Lately my reaction when I'm overwhelmed with hurt or sorrow is to walk away. Don't run don't stomp just walk away. Breathe pray plan. 
In the bible it says that God has great plans for us, and not to harm us, but people on the other hand, that is a different story. In the moments when there is pain and discomfort I seek a safe place. 
Today after a day that has ended with hurt and pain I am reminded deep in my heart that His mercies are new every morning and in that i find great comfort. I find that safe place I long for as I seek God and take refuge in His strength and love

Comments