Why t-shirts

T-shirt sales are my favorite fundraiser! There are lots of reasons!

#1 they are a good profit margin. Depending on my shirt I make about 50% on my sales! That's good stuff

#2 they are great talking pieces. People say "I love your shirt"... And they always do because I got the best t-shirt designers on the planet (http://letloverule.com). People ask, I tell them all about whatever God has called me to! Haiti, gardens, soccer fields... And oh you know me... I talk about it all! Because it's important! Because LOVE is important.

#3 if you buy a tshirt, you get to be part of some part of it because the truth is, an important lesson I've learned is that I can't do this all by myself. I've learned in life, that life is better surrounded by people who love us. 

#4 I have the best tshirt peeps!! They are kind, good, creative, great to work with, of great character, and funny!

This year I'm selling t-shirts to help raise money for a soccer field and I'm super excited and for $15 you can be part of something so great, for kids that God made awesome !

http://letloverule.com/detroitsoccer

Comments