More than enough!

Sometimes I stand in my kitchen and almost start to cry. I mean sometimes I do. But today I thought "man there is a lot of food here" as I got a big pot of sauce together to make lasagna for people that mean a lot to me. 

I thought there were times I didn't eat because there wasn't enough. And now I have the greatest blessing that I get to feed people! Families, soup kitchens, church. It doesn't seem fair! (For everyone else). It brings me crazy joy to deliver food to people. 

I was dreaming about snacks to the soccer field and handing out boxes of cereal. Man, doesn't that sound great?!? Calling myself a soccer Tia (auntie) since I won't have any kids actually playing... But you know I'm an auntie!

I'm in awe of a God who loves me so much! And that He lets me serve and be a part of His plan, and soooooo many people who serve Him too with me!!

It's the craziest thing! Seriously, I must be the favorite!

Comments