Crazy dreams!!! Coming true!!!

Have you ever heard someone say "somebody needs to do something about that?" Or maybe you've even said it yourself...

Have you ever realized that you are somebody's somebody?

Somebody needs to do something about something...

I know, right?

There are a lot of things I don't like in the world... I just don't. But the truth is I can't change a whole world full of poverty, and I can't give all of Flint clean water. And the war on drugs, well I'm probably not gonna win that either. And sex trafficking, I honestly wouldn't even know what to do...

But I certainly know there are things that I can do... What if we could all just help one? We made sure that a child in need ate breakfast, or we provided clean drinking water for a family, or we taught a child that they were valuable and hard work pays off, and that there are things in life to deal with what life throws at them instead of drugs, and what if we loved our women and children well and kept good care of them and taught them that they were valued and treasured no matter what circumstance they were born into?

Today (and every day it seems) I dream about making the world a place that is filled with love and goodness and kindness... An orchard of fruit. What if we all did that? What if i set aside my own needs & wants  and you set aside your needs & wants and we helped someone else. This isn't a new concept, except that few live it out although I bet it's more than we realize.

If you're not sure where to start, start with water. It's essential for life!  You can easily donate a gallon of water to flint or even a whole case of water! Wouldn't that be something!! Or how about sponsoring a soccer ball for a child in Detroit. 

A week ago I sat down with my friend about goals and dreams!! We talked about soccer fields and lots of other dreams! 

I was dreaming about giving out cereal once a month (sometimes I dream with restrictions because I worry about money) for three months, and then I let my heart open and said "what if we could do it EVERY week?" A couple days later (today) my friend posts about cereal on sale (and she had coupons ) and I asked for people to help "send $12" and people have been donating!! My friend met me in the cereal aisle in meijer and people thought we were crazy!!! I told people if they listened "we have to do something... Soccer field" a woman even have me $20!!! What?!? That's crazy!!

This month of dreaming and following God's dream!!! It's been sooooooo exciting!!!

So there are soccer balls, some cereal... It's all coming together!!! 

People are gonna be loved!!! Does it get much better than that?!?

Comments