Thankfulness

It's the first day of November and I see Christmas post already... Yikes.

My uncle, Father Jack (he was a priest) always loved thanksgiving. It's about what we have to be thankful for.

This month is about not shaving for men which is AWESOME!!! (ladies!!! Shave your legs that's gross!) but let's make it about what we are thankful for, what we already have vs. what we don't.

I can tell you... This Christmas already has way less pressure because it's gonna be a mostly homemade Christmas! And that makes me so very happy!!! To give people homemade yummy's for their bellies, using gifts God has given me seems so awesome (and kind of dorky at the same time, but I'm embracing my dorkiness).

Happy month of thanksgiving people!! If you have the book 1000 gifts, this would be a great month to read it (I gave it to most of my family for Christmas a few years back so if they haven't read it, I hope they do!)

Today I'm thankful for:

Beautiful skies in Colorado
A warm home to come back to
Sweet voices I can hear upstairs
Serving Jesus
A great church, that loves and serves Jesus and it's community 
A beautiful daughter ❤️

Comments