Beginning 31 days of writing!


Today is my first day of #write31.  31 days of love.  I’m nervous!  I hope I can make it all the way to the end and have posted 31 times!

Love is my favorite.  I always say “I’ll never be sorry I loved” so that is why I decided to write about love.  I feel like if I really love, I can’t go wrong. 

Jesus said “love me, love others” and those are the two more important commandments, so I really want to get that right!  Though often I mess it up.

I am leading prayer this week and that is my focus, loving God and loving others. 

Here are a few of the scriptures to guide us tonight!

Romans 12:9-10 Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. 10 Love each other with genuine affection,[a] and take delight in honoring each other.

Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Eph 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

 http://write31days.com/2014/09/inspiration-faith/                                                   

Comments