31 days of love - buckets weekend


Even though we didn't plan this trip until the last minute, i hoped(!!!!) we'd go, and here we are. 

This is a silly thing to pray for when there is so much need out there. People are sick, souls are lost, addiction... You know, I don't have to tell you, but I prayed for this trip and almost screeched (ok maybe I did) when I got the "hey so are you in?" Email. But sometimes my soul just needs a break, rest, laughter, friendship. I know...

But we are leaving today, and I hoped, I waited with great expectation, for this trip! I've had it counted down in my phone for awhile. And here we are!!!! It's "we're actually leaving day" and our friends from Florida are here too!!!

I can't help but think of that song "I have decided" (it's a long funny story)... To follow Jesus, though none will follow... The best part is that these friends, my empty bucket family, they don't follow, they walk the journey with me!

Love... 

Comments