Setting goals

Every year I set my goals in September. It started in 2012 on a retreat. We set our goals then because the school year starts and when I was in youth ministry it was my life. It's a perfect time to start, there's little pressure because people don't know so they aren't looking at you to see if you've failed or succeeded AND by the time January 1 comes, my goal success is well underway. This was one of the many great things I learned in youth ministry!! I can't believe it's been a year since I found out the Dorbands were leaving Michigan)!

It's a crazy thing is that I take weeks to pray about what my goals should be. Where does God want me to grow? What will it take to get there?

I feel like reconciliation is in the cards for next year. But with who? I'm sure it won't be easy... Forgiveness and reconciliation.

Praying for "what's next".

Sometimes it seems hard to get out and exercise after a full day at work and millions of things going on, but in that time, God works in me!  Mind, body, and spirit!

It's important to take good care of yourself!!!

Comments