Podcast list


The truth is that I’d like to write about current events but mostly I just want to tell some people to shut up and love someone.  So there you go…

Well, I needed to update my podcast library and a few months ago I asked people to share their favorite podcasts because I had burned through all my favorites.  I’d like to share the list that was compiled with all of you! There are a few that I have listened to (I recommend Courage Church, Chilly Chilton, Meeting house, Elevation)

Enjoy!

 
Meeting House – Bruxy Cavey

Woodland Hills – Greg Boyd

Journey Church – Felix Quinones

The Village

Redeemer Presbyterian Church – Timothy Keller

City Church – Judah Smith

New Spring – Perry Noble

Hillsong NYC – Carl Lentz

Elevation Church – Steven Furtick

Chilly Chilton

Ed Young

Lisa Bevere

Jentezen Franklin

Celebration Church – Stovall Williams

Truth for life – Alistar Begg

Your Move – Andy Stanley

River Valley Church – Rob Ketterling

Tony Evans

John Piper

Jessie Duplantis

The Crossing (St. Louis) Greg Holder

Poplar Creek – Ian Simkins

The Urban Alternative – Dr. Tony Evans

Renovatus Church – Jonathon Martin

 

 

Comments