Always be brave

Yesterday I was a dinner for a devotional for women written by women. I was blessed to be asked to write for the blog and my post was chosen for the book. Day 31

It was such an honor to be a part of something that was full of such amazing women. 

I think about where I was 3 years ago.     I dreamt of writing a book and i was then chosen to be part of the God sized dream team! I remembered that there was really only one person I ever really shared the dream of writing a book. I'd share my hopes, my dreams, and my fear about writing a book. 

After much prayer, writing a book God has Something different for me, I'm not sure if I'll ever write a book, nor do I focus on how that dream had not come true.  I think, that at least for me, there might seem like something that is of God because it seems so big, 

I think in this "brave girl" adventure I learned to remember to write what was in my heart that God gave me. I remembered that He is in all things, when I'm frightened, when I'm overwhelmed and I can't breathe. 

This adventure reminds me to be brave

Comments