Haiti

Well here I go! Trip #7 for me!!

I know I've said it before but it seems so crazy that I never wanted to go to Haiti and here I am in love with the people of haiti.

Gods been doing some incredible things in my life, doesn't He always? But sometimes they don't always seem wonderful at the time, can I get an Amen?

I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to travel. I love going places but honestly to go and serve Jesus in Haiti is the greatest! I always am so shocked by the way God continues to chose me! The fact that He chose me at all, and eternal life really is plenty, but His portion never stops.
It is always more than enough, and certainly more than I deserve.

It's been a long countdown and I'm ready to be there, it's the funniest thing to finally be on my way.

It's been a great season of rest (though many don't think my state had been restful lol) it's been a great time of reflection. I'm excited to see what God has next, I find myself praying about a garden, and the people it will serve, but not just that. That God will work in the hearts of those who build, dig, shovel, harvest. That the plans for their lives will be laid out. I pray that God will work in their hearts and bring them closer to Him.  That they will see His beauty in their lives. I pray for sweet sweaty surrender to Him. 

As I leave for haiti I pray that my heart  will be open to His word, His love, His direction. That He speaks to me.

Reflecting on this week's prayer guide (by Pastor Chilly) 

HOSANNA

humility
Obedience
Submission
Alert
Newness
Non-stop
Adoration

God save us. God save me. I LoveYou 

Comments