My girlfriend posted an article about how crazy one can get while wearing their fitbit. The truth is that I may be one of those crazies. 

http://www.bustle.com/articles/63730-19-very-real-and-emotional-struggles-of-having-a-fitbit-or-does-your-fitbit-have-you

I originally purchased a pivotal living band which was a piece of junk and never synced correctly to my phone. But the $15 I paid for it did make me aware that I only get about 5000 steps a day (also note that it would often reset itself mid day which was frustrating). 

I decided to bite the bullet and get the fitbit charge. It is the one with the display on it. In my opinion, it is worth the extra $30 for this feature :) I love that my fitbit links to myfitnesspal app which I have always loved for tracking. 

Yes, it may be true that I have been outside at 10:30pm getting my steps in, or that a few times during the day I go walking to make sure I get my steps in. 

When I first started walking at night I'd laugh at myself about how crazy I was (am) but now I take that time to get my thoughts organized but not only that, I pray. I pray and pray. It's quiet and I am not distracted by anything. The time outside makes me thankful for lots of socks, boots, and a warm house to always get to come home to... 

So maybe I'm a little crazy about my steps, but it's been such a great thing for me! It gets me moving, gets my heart in line.  What a great little gadget!

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. (Proverbs 16:9 NIV)

Comments