Good night, I'm thankful

Well there is something about being in the home of Dorbands that just makes my heart smile. 

I had some game time this morning with levi and Zion before it got too crazy and it was super fun and sweet.  And I love time with Katie. I'm so thankful for her friendship!!!

We went to the denver children's museum today and it was so fun! Something about these Dorbands makes me reach far out of my comfort zone. Do you know one time Zion and I ran up skateboard ramps? I know me? Crazy!!  Today levi and I built an airplane out of recycled parts... It was crazy... I don't know how it even turned out! Good thing levi is so very smart! And in the ball exhibit I had to build this bridge thing and you just have to know the whole time I'm thinking "I'm in sales not engineering, this would be a great time for Poppy to show up" but somehow we did it and we played with it for a good half hour!

I was thinking about a good friend of mine today, one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world and thinking about how they have hurt me. Sometimes in my hurt I mask it as anger and it looks so very ugly. I was thinking about how in the past I'd probably say something and it wouldn't be nice but now, I know I have said what I needed to say in a kind and loving way. And now I pray. And I let God heal my heart and work in both of our hearts.

I couldn't help but to be so thankful for all the love and grace that Adam and Katie have extended to me. That they have shown me what it means to accept grace so I can give it too. So I can keep my fruit and share it with others. 

I'm thankful for two people who were great examples of following Jesus, true leaders, and full of integrity! I'm so very thankful for the Dorbands!

Comments