A little bit of crazy...

See below for an update in red... 



Ok so you want to know the not so happy truth?

I’m a little crazy.

GAH!

I’ve been at this eating healthy and exercising (Tracking EVERYTHING!) for two weeks… and it’s been a loss of two pounds… it sure takes a lot of effort (seriously – it took me half an hour to pack my lunch).

I’m selling these t-shirts to raise money for what God called me to do… start a community garden, do you realize, I am totally not equipped for this, I am totally relying on God… I’ve got to believe that He’s got some miracle planned because He called me to do something only He can do!  But I haven’t sold many shirts.   I know I know… He equips the called, He doesn’t call the equipped. But sometimes I feel like Noah… like He wants me to build an Ark and I don’t even know what rain is…  I guess it’s encouraging but sometimes it just seems… well overwhelming.  Here’s the shirt if you’d like to buy one http://www.letloverule.com/detroit_love

And I just finally got settled into a church and the Pastor and his wife are being called to something greater!     What in the world!  I am so excited for them, and for what God is going to do, but I am going to miss them…  I wonder what God is up to…  You can read the details here:  http://ichilly.com/

It all seems absolutely crazy…  And I keep wondering why God called me to something and then left me in the valley.  What in the world?!?  Did you know that the grass is always greenest in the valley?  It’s beautiful in the meadow, it’s green, and lush, and the view to the top is beautiful.  In order to look back to see where God has brought me to, I must start at the bottom, taking small steps of faithfulness (hey, that’s  fruit of the spirit!), following Him for the best view of what He is doing, and will continue to do.

Well, do I seem crazy?  Well I kind of am.  But I kind of like crazy… keeps life interesting.
So be encouraged, we all have rough days or rough times, but He is faithful and He has made us His masterpiece, and He will continue His work in us until the very end.  

Josh 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

I guess I wrote this to encourage myself (and maybe you too!) with what I already know…  

So I don't know if someone read this crazy post and prayed for me!  Knowing my friends it's totally possible...

SO!  I listened to this podcast by Steven Furtick at Elevation Church https://t.co/lW25y79cHC
from 1/18/15 It's Gonna Take Awhile (I like suddenly better too!)

And after consuming 60 oz of Black tea that I made myself and it was STRONG! (yes that's right - TWO TRENTA TEAS!)... 

It made reminded me that we gotta do the work!  It took years for me to be a circle (I'm not out of shape, that's just my shape) and if I want to change it, I gotta work at it!  So I went and did the stairs at work for 5 minutes (KICKED MY BUTT and thighs!)

Uploaded a woman's t-shirt for the website by the suggestion of my friend (check it out http://www.letloverule.com/detroit_love)

And made a phone call on my lunch (I've tried sending 3 emails and already called twice!) to meet with someone regarding the garden... I have an appointment next week!

Reminded of Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 

So... don't give up! God will give you what you need to succeed!  The Word, some encouragement, and a little caffeine for good measure!




Comments