Looking for Emmanuel, I found Him in teenagers







 Today I was looking through some old pictures of me & my life group girls.  I really did love them and genuinely liked hanging out with them.  They were such sweet girls and super sassy!  I have so many fun memories of them (and some not so fun LOL).  I was always so proud of them.

When I was looking through the memories, I realized I had been going on Mission Trips with them since 2008!  That’s crazy!  I think of how many times I’ve seen them smile, heard about their trips, prayed over their lives, even when they didn’t know.  

It’s an honor to love them.  To laugh, to cry, to smile, to serve together.  We’ve been to church, had sleepovers, been to the zoo, gone to plays, we went to Canada when they got their passports… and I even got to go to Haiti with one of them.  I’ve heard about their boyfriends and crushes.  I’ve loved hearing about their highs and lows…

I can’t help but feel so blessed by the awesome gracious hand of God who orchestrated our lives to collide and intertwine. I will love them for always.  
 
As I am looking for Emmanuel, I see Him in the faces of those I’ve loved.  Being Youth Staff was one of the greatest blessings of my life.













Comments