Moving on...

I am simply keeping in mind that life isn't about me and my goals and wants and my worries. I am here to fulfill His purpose for me, and my job is to keep my eyes open so I don't miss it. ~Sara Frankl, Gitzen Girl

I've been at the same church for 8 years. I've loved so many there and have loved serving Jesus there. Most of my best friends are there, they have helped me to grow and cheered me on and given me a good check when I needed it.

I think I've learned to love greatest from my friends there. I've learned to not only be grace giving but grace receiving. And honestly it doesn't get better than that.

As I walked out of the church yesterday I thought "wow, I'm really gonna miss this place" and started to think about how it's not go. How am I going to start over?  it's going to be difficult.  Building relationships, finding that sweet spot of serving. 

I haven't officially found a church but I have found one that feels like home. It seems weird to say and I'm still praying. There are two places I love so I'm praying for God to lead me. 

It's harder than I thought to leave but I know it's the next step... And I must go where He leads. 

Comments