1st moments in Germany!



So, I always think it’s gonna be some grand idea to travel by myself, and I think “oh I’ve traveled a bunch of places, it will be fine”

Yeah, until I actually do it!  The week before a trip I start to get nervous, and then the day before I am a bundle of nerves!

We have a pretty normal boarding… then right after we eat “is there a doctor on the plane?” 
The guy next to me gets up.  WHAT?

So we are traveling, and they decide to divert us to New Foundland.  The airport is so small it’s not even a check in on facebook LOL

So we get into Germany two hours late, and I’m not mad, I mean what can you do, the woman collapsed.  But I didn’t sleep well and I find my way to the train station and I’m so thankful for the woman on the train, she helped me figure out that there are like 10 stops that all say “Mainz” but the one I needed was clearly marked on the map I got… however… getting from the train station to the hotel did prove a little interesting LOL and I wondered the streets with a big fat suitcase on cute little streets, but to be honest I kind of wanted to cry, I AM TIRED!!  And  a little hungry…  

I got to my hotel room, unpacked, and I am going to get into the shower and find something to do, not really sure what yet, but I will find something to eat and maybe a museum or something…  

Thankfully the town isn’t that big, so I am sure I can’t get too lost!  I might eat those words later!  

But so far it’s a cute town, and a cute place to be lost in!

Enjoy your week!

Comments