I'm a crier!

When I was in first grade my teacher didn't like me. I cried almost everyday.  

 You'll never believe this but in first grade I was a phenomenon.

Back when I was a kid, there were not really single parents, and certainly not very many single dads. So everyday kids would ask me "you don't have a mom??? Where is she? How did she die?" Then someone in a different grade would ask...  It went on and on... Or at least it seemed.

I cried almost everyday.

And for a lot of my life I have apologized for crying. If you know me... You know, I cry a lot. Happy sad angry glad. I cry 

I have had a very emotional 4-6 weeks and I'll tell you the last couple days have been a complete waste of eye makeup. COMPLETE.

Today I went to serve at My Brothers Keeper and I just prayed and spent time with God while it cooked. 

I was thinking about Ms. Krafcheck today and how she couldn't undo how God created me. God made me a feeling person. I've learned over the last few years (and I tell people ALL THE TIME!!) it's ok to feel!! It's not always ok to act on those feelings but emotions are good! (Look at David in the bible) 

I'm a crier. I can't help it.

Pass the Kleenex! And give me a hug!

Comments