Thankful

It's a crazy thing.

I went to bed tired and crabby!!! Why? Because I was wet and cold and I let people steal my joy. And I might have been dehydrated.

It's true. I came home made one of my favorite things in the whole world. Roasted broccoli. Seriously it is one of my favorites. I relaxed and watched a movie and took a really hot bath, and felt better. I think I would have been way better had I had some ice cream.

It crazy rained last night. My heart is breaking for those with flooded basements. Finished or not it sucks. Even if it's clear water, it sucks. If it's raw sewage it sucks even worse.  And it's happening to everyone and there isn't anything anyone could have done to stop it. I woke up and normally the first thing i do is pee, but today I check my basement. Praise The Lord the basement is dry.

Thankful for food, friends, a warm, dry safe place to lay my head, thankful for a Savior who loves me.

I'm thankful for so much.

Comments