Saying see you later!!!

When I look back on the last seven years as much as I am crying because my friends are leaving, I can't help but smile a million smiles.

I've loved a love that is incomparable to anything I ever thought possible. I've made a million memories. I thought about some of my favorite memories, how postcards in the mail make me smile. How three little boys grabbed a hold of my heart and stole it forever. How kids so broken by the world were healed by Jesus! Families were made whole.

Yes, it's hard to see my friends go to Colorado but it just means that we will have a great place to visit. One trip planned and another about to be booked :) it means reading over Facetime and making videos.

I can say that because of my friendship with two amazing people who turned into 5, I'm braver than I ever thought I'd be, closer to God than I ever knew possible, blessed beyond any human measurement. 

Yes it's hard... But it's not goodbye, it's see you later... 65 days and counting... 

Everyday no matter what.

Comments