Workin' and Churchin'

I think some people look at me and think I've got it all together.  And that is just not true.

I struggle just as much as anyone else.  Just ask anyone close to me.  They know it.  Or just ask me, I can tell you all the ways I mess up and bite it.

But one thing I am not very good at is balance.   Honestly I always feel like I am on mission and need to keep that moving forward, I work and I church, and honestly that's about it. And I've come to one conclusion... I need to change that. 

So I am thinking about how I would like to end my 2014 with a bucket list.  I could actually think of some sweet things... if I had more vacation time LOL

It's fun to think about all the things I'd like to finish the year with :)

New York
St. Louis
Grand Rapids
Indy
A Tiger Game
Go up North
Concerts
More Friday Fun Nights
Go Fishing
New Places to eat
Time with friends...

I'm thinking about it and keep thinking about it and then I am going to make a list and start doing it!

life is too short!

Comments